- Genre: Shmup
- Spoiler Free Review: Yes.
- Time Played: 2 Hours?
- Too Short/Long: It's normal.
- Did I cry: No
- Soundtrack: Excellent.
- Why I played: No particular reason, was just trying a few Shmups I had.
- Jank: It's pretty polished, no real jank I can recall.
- Difficulty: It's actually kind of easy, I was able to beat it on my second or third try.
- Pleased/Disappointed: I'm pleased, it's a good enough shmup with cute art.
- Recommend to others: To shmup fans, sure.
Unfortunately as of writing this I think I beat this nearly a week ago? I think I forgot to get any screenshots and then I just didn't feel like writing anything until now and because it's a rather short game I have gaps in my memory of the experience already. It is a little on the easier end for a shmup. It's not like, too easy, but it's not too hard either. Of course - I could always try harder difficulties if I was just looking for more of a challenge. I'm just speaking on - as I usually do, the default difficulty.
It doesn't do anything entirely unique on it's own, but it does borrow several elements from other series, specifically R-Type and Gradius. It does a pretty solid job at combining them, has missions, training, a bonus mini games and pretty much all the standard extras you could ask for and overall I'd say it's a rather good shmup and since it has so many unlockable and modes I'll probably give it some additional runs down the line.

No comments:
Post a Comment